Based in Yangon, Myanmar and reporting to Management and BOD, you will be a crucial part of a flexible high performing team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the financial results of the company in addition to implementing and maintaining compliance.
In this position, you will:
· Manage company’s cash flow and treasury management
· Ensure generation of reliable financial statements of the company and timely preparation of monthly/yearly financial and management reporting
· Establish and maintain robust financial systems, processes, policies and financial controls to ensure integrity and reliability of financial statements and information
· Implementing and maintaining internal controls over key business and finance processes.
· Monitor financial performance and ensuring all the compliance standard are being followed
· Drive the business plan, budgets and rolling forecasts processes with management and exercise a critical and independent review by exercising strong strategic, finance skillset with ability to analyze business models and forecast financing needs
· Assess the company’s financial performance and advise management team on relevant risks or potential conflicts
· Provide leadership in allocating financial resources and in providing business advice and counsel to management in line with profitability objectives of the company
· Challenge organizational effectiveness and efficiency throughout all functions, including finance (organization, systems, and processes)
· Lead ERP software implementation to improve financial and accounting efficiencies, internal controls and risk and compliance assurance
· Lead the statutory requirement process for compliance with tax, audit and Legal
· Manage and liaise with internal and external auditors, Tax authorities for all statutory compliance matters
· Create and nurture a winning team by providing leadership and direction
· Build and maintain effective relationship and team in the organization