Technical skills requirements
● Some development experience and a strong interest for Information Technology.
● Some experience designing, implementing and testing IT systems / web-solutions. Including communication with the end-user and understanding the end-user need / perspective
● Knowledge of system design and architecture
● Knowledge of at least one programming language
● Strong interest in learning and developing within the domain of IT
● Experience with the Linux operating system (preferably Amazon Linux, which is based on RHEL/CentOS).
● Some database experience. Knowledge of SQL
● Basic hands-on knowledge of Git
● Knowledge of what agile development / Scrum is.
● Experience with web development (php, html, css, js / jQuery - ideally with modern frontend frameworks like React or Angular)
● Experience with configuring, maintaining and monitoring AWS services, specifically EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load balancer, VPC, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
● Test planning, test scripting, test execution
● Automated testing
● Continuous integration / Bitbucket pipelines
● REST services integration / experience with utilizing REST API in code.
● Basic experience with Atlassian Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence.
● Experience with configuring, maintaining and using MySQL database.
● Experience working in agile development projects.
The candidate must have advanced English communication skills (written and verbal).