1. Makes and/or influences strategic and operational business decisions that drive
2. Creates profitable growth; demonstrates urgency and versatility; demands accountability for results.
3. Eliminates non-value-added business activities to improve productivity and profitability
4. Communicate the relationship between focused strategies and how to drive profit/revenue/Total Shareholder Return
5. Before carrying out a project, quantify the results, perform the ROI analysis on benefit / cost to the company before making the decision.
6. Spend time to understand the employees, define the direction for development. Quickly responds to opportunities.
7. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in supporting the changes in the work and organization.
8. Ensures implementation of Company’s Marketing Strategies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Market development and Channel Development strategies.
9. Ensure the marketing team is well equipped with the necessary skills as required by the company.
10. Support the execution of management strategies to achieve sales targets, market shares, shelf shares, financial targets, sustained profitable growth, manpower development, corporate set-up, employee discipline, managing and reducing operational expenses, employee positioning as per company standards.
11. Provide support to Sales Department on a day-to-day basis in order to achieve objectives
12. Tracking Marketing Budget Expenses, Reducing Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Company’s Standard Operating Procedure, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Sales and Marketing Processes and Procedures, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills