• To ensure all controls, policies, and procedures (Supplier evaluation, Contract, Handling of payments, Domestic and International Logistics
etc.) are followed.
• To monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
• To respond of direct investigations to verify and resolve shipper complaints.
• To coordinate and prepare for PO process for assign categories.
• To monitor and follow-up orders and remind vendors to meet the committed timeline on deliverables.
• To work with finance team on initial payment, discrepancies, and credit notes as and when required.
• To participate with the operation team to prepare purchase orders and services contracts in accordance with the Company’s Procurement and
• To ensure new contracts are initiated timely before expiry or extend the existing contracts.
• To maintain internal records and databases for Vendors, prices, purchase history, invoicing etc.
• Strong communication and negotiation skill.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• To organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with company
• To perform other relevant tasks as required by Supervisor