* Estimate , Budget Control , and total cost of completion and completion settlement .
* Invitation to supplier to hold a tender briefing session .
* Communicate and coordinate with the supplier .
* Opening bid and choose the appropriate bid or tender , Signing contracts .
(Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements)
* Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules.
* Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
* Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification.
* Communicate with the site manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management.
* Planning to obtain permits and licenses from relative authority .
* Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable). Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site.( License applications such as construction license , water and electricity configuration map submission , fire equipment planning ,etc.)
* Market Survey and Market price consultation and analysis .
* Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
* Be able to attend meetings/deal with the construction company.
* Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
* Provide as built information.
* Assist with inputting information/durations to programmed of works.
• Relevant working experience and proven management abilities• Effective communication skills and leadership qualities• Degree in B.E ( Civil )• At least 8 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project Projects.• Preferably specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. • Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email) must-have.• Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.• Must be able to work overtime.
• Can speak Chinese and English well.
* Basic Salary + Salary Raised depending on performance
* Join an experience team .
* Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees
The Core Pacific Group’s business portfolio includes petrochemicals, infrastructure and urban development, financial services, and more. In addition, the Group actively promotes culture, education and creativity to fulfill its corporate social responsibility.