1. This role is primarily responsible for interacting with stakeholders, collecting information & data, synthesize, analyzing and presenting to management and development team.
2. This would include data collection (primary & secondary), understanding of business processes, project detailed requirements and converting into standard format.
3. Coordination with stakeholders, project tracking, MIS reporting and reviewing support, problem solving, connecting the dots and ensuring escalation to strategy leadership / top management as appropriate.
4. Work with business to continuously track on budget control & work in development of overall project plan along with providing updates to the management.
5. Working alongside teams within the business or the management team on specific strategic growths / business development needs
6. Crystallizing plans /follow-up actions and tracking on-ground implementation and support during project progress review
7. Business Case Preparation or Evaluation and providing insights.
8. Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team.
9. Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
10. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.