• Greeting customers promptly• Obtaining customer and vehicle information• Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer• Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle• Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts• Establish follow up time• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently• Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order• Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering• Age between 23 to 28 yrs• Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role• Automotive Knowledge is a PLUS!• Communication skills, Positive attitude
• Basic Salary•Transportation Allowance• Uniform Provided• Phone Bill Allowance• Yearly Increment
• An Advanced Company with International Standards• Fun Working Environment• Join a Winning team
• Opportunities for Career Development• Continuous Training and Development
Our company story goes back to 2001 when, after nine learning-packed years of working in Japan for Toyota and other companies, our Chairman, U Sann Linn, returned to Myanmar with a very special desire: to put into practice in his native country the ways of working he had learned abroad. While in Japan, he experienced a different standard of work style and ethics, and a new understanding of how life and work were intertwined. Impressed with the Japanese approach to work, he used his years abroad to learn as much as he could about the principles of lean manufacturing and kaizen, industry best practices and international quality standards. But his plan was much greater than just accumulating knowledge and skills: his desire was to share the experience back in his native country and be able to achieve something great in Myanmar. A big challenge, peppered with obstacles, mainly due to the little experience of the local employees in modern operations, as well as the lack of infrastructure and technology available in Myanmar. He didn’t give up, however and, in order to achieve his plan, invested his resources, time and energy into pursuing a dream he was convinced could become a reality. This is how Super Seven Stars (“SSS”) was born in 2001, out of our Chairman’s desire to make an impactful change in Myanmar.Since inception, SSS has seen a tremendous growth. The company has grown from selling Japanese electronic appliances, passenger, commercial vehicles and automobile spare parts, to a group of companies overseeing three main areas of operations: trading, manufacturing and services, with a strong growth mindset. We are also proud to continuously expand into new areas of business, which will not only bring additional streams of revenue to our group and create more jobs for the people in our community, but also build a sustainable business model, by spreading any future risk through diversification and through creating an ecosystem of companies that support each other’s operations.Some of Super Seven Stars’s greatest achievements are the local assembly plant for KIA and modern logistics facilities, supporting the operations of the other businesses within the group.Looking to the future, we are optimistic about our company’s development and the role Super Seven Stars will play in the economic growth of Myanmar, our country. The future for us is here and now. The times we are living now are full of potential. We strongly believe that our businesses with continuous improvements are prepared to support this extraordinary future, and we are proud to play a part in Myanmar’s economic growth, leaving our mark in areas such as people development and alignment of our industries to international quality standards. We have a positive outlook for the years to come, confident that the great development efforts will continue to grow.