1) Follow up service date and time for existing service contract customers.
2) Need to arrange and timeline plan for service, weekly and monthly.
3) Before going service place need to prepare Health Declaration Form for customer.
4) At appointment service date need to go service place without any absence.
5) After service, need to prepare reports and get customer signature.
6) After servicing, need to report regional manager with phone calling, viber app ( Team Group).
7) Checking contract or purchase order need to inform related person to issue invoice or etc., after servicing.
8) Making hand tool list after servicing (In and Out).
9) To attached report at related order files.
10) Making report for project pipeline, project timeline and schedule.
11) To find new opportunities for service contract job.
12) Maintain inventory and purchase orders log.
13) Inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
14) Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment.
15) Contributes to overall Customer Service Strategy.
16) Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
17) Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.