Venari Consulting Services (VCS)
Service Schedule Assistant
Min Education Level
• Management of operations, including scheduling and team deployment.
• Managing the service scheduling for a busy international company in a team of two.
• Software and administrative management. Ensuring client details are up to date.
• Working closely with Sales, Customer Relationship Management and operation teams.
• Answering all email and telephone enquiries.
• Language - fluent in both spoken and written Myanmar and English.
• 3 years’ work experience mandatory (not necessarily in the same field)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel proficiency is mandatory.
• Handling pressure and multi-tasking.
• Excellent mental arithmetic.
• Excellent communication skills and a team player.
• Good spatial awareness and sense of direction.
• Good geographical knowledge of Yangon.
• Enthusiasm and a desire to learn.
• Ability to touch type.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Are you fluent in spoken and written and English?
More Similar Jobs
Assistant Service Reception Manager- Mercedes Benz
Assistant Service Manager (Mercedes Benz)
Customer Service Assistant
Sr. Financial Service Assistant
Page Sale Service Assistant
Individual Lending Supervisor (Sagaing)
Individual Lending Loan Officer (Mudon)
Share with a Friend