1. Check and analyze financial information related to inventory accounting / Fixed asset management and prepare more complex financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
2. Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports such as: Weekly and Monthly Margins, Inventories Reconciliations, Budget Reports, Daily control. Perform and review account reconciliations.
3. Assist with booking stock valuation adjustments from tax payments, clearances and various transport and bridging transactions.
4. Keep control of sections of the legal books and records of accounts as: General Ledger, Sales Records, Purchases Records, Inventory, Reconcile Stock ledgers from book to physical counts, Maintain stock costing records current, Update Fixed asset movements in the FA registers
5. Ensure the continued integrity of the financial system (controls and technology). Use the ERP to update financial information on a monthly basis
6. The Company reserves the right to change the Employee’s place of work to any other location either temporarily or permanently as the business may require. The Employee may be required to travel both domestically or overseas in the performance of his or her duties. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.