Summary of Responsibility Scope:
Storekeeper is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure residents and visitors have access to necessary supplies and accommodations. The Storekeeper manages the entire store to operate the store at maximum efficiency.
Primary Job Descriptions
(1) Support the Store Administrator to maintain the warehouse operation system
(2) Execute opening and closing store procedure including paperwork and warehouse system software to company standards.
(3) Determines that all products are properly displayed. Keeps and checks.
(4) Coordinate with administrator to be zero error between inventory report and ground condition
(5) Support the Store Administrator to ensure that all processes of warehouse operation are comply with safety rule and regulation
(6) Watch and support to the residents and visitors’ compliance with safety rule and regulation
(7) Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in neat and orderly manner.
(8) Support logistics team with locations and storage of materials