• Coordinating with different branches of the bank on customer's bills payments• Visiting branches and other banks, if required, in getting payment file/ complete the payment process on time• Making consolidate files for payment, based on the data received from service provider and bank branches• Making sure that payment given to service provider is debited from the client accounts• Interacting with different ICT internal teams and branch users for completing the payment process on time• Ensuring that the SMS through system is auto triggered from the system• Involving in automation of the manual processes
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
AGD Bank is a private commercial bank in Myanmar. Established in 2010, it has grown to become a major driver of Myanmar’s economic development and has earned the trust of its customers as a supportive and responsible partner. With currently 72 branches, AGD Bank is expanding its services and presence across Myanmar and aims to open its 80th branch in 2018. Our services range from personal accounts, loans, bank cards and local remittances to corporate and international banking, including business packages, foreign currency accounts and foreign exchange and overseas remittanceIn particular, AGD Bank is recognised as a leading promoter of financial technology (fintech) solutions. The bank’s embrace of fintech defines its forward-looking approach, giving it a competitive edge with the launch of AGD Pay, its popular mobile payment app. Always innovating, AGD Bank is also focused on developing fintech’s potential to lower the barriers and cost of banking, making it easier for more people in Myanmar to benefit from its products and to improve financial inclusion across the country.