Ooops, Your facebook log in failed. Please try again or log in using an email address only.
Myanmar - Yangon
This job has been verified by the company as a real job vacancy.
Min Education Level
1. Oversee, coordinate & lead a team of Architectural Drafters
2. Evaluate and review construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans.
3. Spearhead all technical initiatives and strategies in support of the business revenue activities.
4. To check and issue approved shop drawings/coordination drawings in a timely manner within the project schedule.
5. Strong experience and understanding of the nature of materials, and installation methodology.
6. Good Coordination with other departments to improve the quality of drawings for the preparation of construction drawings.
7. Integrate construction documentation with M&E & sub-cons as well as find any discrepancies between the design concept and drawings.
8. Revise and keep records of the construction drawing revisions.
9. Proactively engage with project teams from conceptual design through completion of construction documents.
10. Proactively engage with technical architects and project team members during construction administration to deliver the firm’s architectural and systems objectives.
11. Actively collaborate with project team leaders to coordinate consultants and knowledge resources to ensure that project deliverable is coordinated, integrated, and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
12. Lead the continuing education and training of team members in the art of producing excellent technical design solutions and construction documents.
13. Evaluate work performance and subordinate staff to obtain high productivity, result, and morale.
14. Regularly keep in touch with staff to exchange information, reviews project status, and identify new opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in the above field including interior decoration.
- Ability to create multiple design solutions.
- Manage the job timely to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in the 4 skills of English (MUST)
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Sketchup
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Min Education Level