- Bachelor’s degree or Degree in Computer Science / Technology or Electrical & Electronics or Communication Engineering
- Technical certifications such as MCSE, RHCE and CCNP preferred.
- Minimum 2 Years experiences in a Technical Support, Data Centers/ ISP with an emphasis on Network and Systems or
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Be able to communicate about networking issues effectively and in a comprehensible manner both to clients and
- Good network diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies, server
virtualization, enterprise storage area network (SAN) and backup, enterprise performance and fault monitoring tools.
- Basic Linux CLI skills and sysadmin skills.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.