• Good technical skills including hands on and documentation• Preparation of standard documentation• Collaboration with cross functional team• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance• responding to breakdowns• diagnosing faults• repairing equipment and also efficiency improvement• supervising engineering and technical staff• obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings• ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation• creating maintenance procedures• managing stocks of supplies and equipment.• Participate in energy savings projects.
Bonus - Twice a year (March and September)
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a $17.3 billion global company serving people for more than 200 years with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable. We are among the world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. Colgate-Palmolive’s strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in our core values of:Caring: The Company cares about people, as well as being committed to protecting the global environment, enhancing the communities where Colgate people live and work, and to be compliant with government laws and regulations.Global Teamwork: All Colgate people are part of a global team, committed to working together across countries and throughout the world.Continuous Improvement: Colgate is committed to getting better every day in all it does, as individuals and as teams.In Myanmar, we focus on Oral Care and Personal Care and have been selling brands such as Colgate and Palmolive for 15 years. In 2014, we added Laser Toothpaste to our portfolio of great brands.