Industry Leading Company
Min Education Level
5. Facilitates movement and positioning of materials by timely lining up of handling & transportation contracts. Prepares movement plans and budget
6. Ensures conformance to specifications of the product at different stages.
7. Monitor inventory including raw materials and products. Records of material receipt/issue are kept
8. Monitors dispatches, transit losses and determines bags requirements and records of dispatch are kept.
9. Takes follow-up action in settlement of claims and transportation and commercial aspects.
10. Ensures placement of handling and transportation contractors as required by the Sales Division.
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
How much is your desire salary? (Required)
Can you work in industrial zone?
How many experience in related field?
More Similar Jobs
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Assistant Manager
Warehouse And Logistic Manager
Assistant Manager, Warehouse & Distribution
Share with a Friend