1) When handing over shifts, it is mainly responsible for patrolling inspections of production equipment, on-site sanitary inspections on each floor of the mechanical building, making statistics on the unfinished items of the previous shift and carefully filling in patrol inspection record forms.
2) Perform detailed handover of on-site equipment with the operator of the previous shift, and handle uncompleted tasks of the previous shift in a timely manner.
3) At the beginning of the production task, it is necessary to do a good job in the warehouse replacement work issued by the monitor, and take the main responsibility for the warehouse replacement work on site; do a good job in the on-site equipment inspection to ensure the normal operation of the production equipment, so that the problems on duty can be discovered and handled in time.
4) Must be skillful in operation of equipment, mastered the equipment technological process and its performance. Before operating the equipment, you must be familiar with the production process and master the sequence of starting and stopping the equipment. The operation of each equipment must be performed in accordance with the requirements of the equipment operation regulations.
5) After stopping the grain feeding, the materials in the equipment should be emptied. The materials in the bulk grain scale should be emptied manually. When changing the varieties, all the equipment and the remaining material in the silo should be emptied, and the cylinder should be cleaned in time. Sieve and vibrating screen.
6) Check the equipment every hour to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. When the equipment is abnormal, it can be found in time, and the solution can be made. If it cannot be handled, it can be reported to the monitor in time.
7) Fill in all records carefully, and the daily storage and size must be accurate. It is necessary to be cost-conscious and reduce unnecessary losses. It is in the company's interest to do everything.
8) The moisture inspection and recording shall be done carefully during drying, and the inspection frequency shall be once every hour. (If the drying tower and the mechanical building are turned on at the same time, this work will be completed by the squad leader)
9) After the completion of the production task, the equipment maintenance work within the scope of responsibility should be completed in time according to the equipment maintenance requirements.