- Provide 1st level desktop support to internal users, including the setup and provision of users’ workstations and IT peripherals. - Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendor. - Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure. - Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations. - Support and maintain all Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux Servers & Storage Devices, Printers, including periodic patching of all Windows Servers, Linux Servers. - Monitoring of daily backups and assist in developing, maintaining and support of the Technical Disaster Recovery Plan. - Monitor and analyze systems performance data and tunes operating system (window and/or Linux) to improve performance, optimizes systems response time or make required changes in the environment. - Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support and resolution of issues. - Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. - Provide timely status updates to relevant parties. - Write and maintain technical implementation documentation on existing services and systems.
Review and check technical designs and drawings to ensure with project requirement. Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with design and specification. Manage M&E subcontractors work progress, drawing, MOS submissions and approval. Coordinate with clients, consultant, subcontractors, other engineers and Project Manager. Prepare Technical documents and ensure that the work was carried in accordance to the drawings and specifications. Prepare / Review the preparation of the construction schedule, providing man-hours and equipment requirement for each activity. Assist PM/PD in creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project schedule. Ensure the M&E work has complied with the specifications, codes, standards and according to the shop drawings. Perform to prevent and reduce installation defect. Follow safety rules and regulations in workplace.
Responsible to achieve the target that set by Project Director/ Project Manager. Travel to job sites in a timely and responsible fashion. Conduct all measurements needed to meet survey requirements with accuracy. Utilize and maintain all necessary equipment properly. Record all necessary data, ensuring accuracy and precision. Generate all required reports and documents, including plots and maps. Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations). Observe site safety procedures. Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings. Create standard format and procedure for document preparation & submission. Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Project Management Team, and Project Safety Representative.
- Assist and coordinates the day to day activities of teams that ensure optimal functioning and maintenance of the building. - Assist and running daily operation of the building smoothly. - Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. - Assist in taking charge of ISO documents and M&E checklist. - Assist in handling all emergency situations when required. - Act as safety team member during any emergency situation including activating the emergency system. - Inform Reporting Manager of daily needs, problems and client feedback - Assist in maintaining facilities of building on a continual basis throughout shift - Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes. - Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the management when required.
Managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting. Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk. Assist with financial and tax audits. Perform month-end accounting activities such as Accounts reconciliations (Profits & Loss and Balance Sheet) and journal entries. Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly closing, financial analysis and reporting to management as needed. Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks with deadlines. Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review. Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions. Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management. Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion. Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts. Prepare Quarterly tax return and yearly tax return and deal with the company accounting and tax compliance and communicate with tax authorities when needed. Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations. Perform any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Responsible to achieve the target that set by Senior Structure Engineer and Design & Coordination Manager. - Checking the required design codes and specification (ACI, BS, MNBC, EN). - Checking design criteria and geotechnical data from Senior Structure Engineer. - Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience. - Preparing, checking the calculations, design reports and design drawing from software/ hand calculation and submit to Senior Structure Engineer. - Checking and preparing drawing for basic design, formwork, excavation and reinforcement based on the results of the basic design calculations. - Responsible for storing and updating all calculation files (both hard and soft copies) and consultant’s comments on the submitted calculations. - Check the calculations and drawing prepared by in house design team. - Follow safety rules and regulations in workplace. - Perform other activities as directed by Senior Structure Engineer and Department Head and management.
▪ Well understand to local design codes and local regulations, technical and commercial issue. ▪ Interpret the client’s wish. ▪ Propose and Development Design. ▪ Review the design proposal from team and outsource consultants/Specialists, Carry out any missing items/ Completeness and feedback to meet requirements. ▪ Manage the Design Development process to meet client’s requirements, budget, quality and schedule.
To Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems. Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue. Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided. Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work. Conducts safety audits both internal and external. Takes part in accident / incident investigation. Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans. Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects. Carries out any in-house safety training. Liaises between Clients on safety related issues. Update and follow up audit and internal inspection finding to STRE HSSE Tracker. Create and maintain training plan.
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process • Manage tax analysis as part of the monthly, quarterly, and annual tax process. • Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests. • Responsible for tax notices & inquiries and execute tax audit defense. • Provide guidance and support to the finance and accounting teams on tax-related issues and queries. • To implement and manage and effective legal compliance procedure for finance and account department (F&A). • To assess F&A’s operations to determine compliance risk. • To create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations. • To ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes. • To create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations. • Perform any other duties as assigned by management