• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process • Manage tax analysis as part of the monthly, quarterly, and annual tax accounting process • Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests • Responsible for tax notices & inquiries and execute tax audit defense • Provide guidance and support to the finance and accounting teams on tax-related issues and queries. • To implement and manage and effective legal compliance procedure for finance and account department (F&A). • To assess F&A’s operations to determine compliance risk. • To create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations. • To ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes. • To create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations. • Perform any other duties as assigned by management
• Develop, establish, implement and enforce supplier guidelines, obligations and service level agreements to the organization • Establish and maintain good partnership and communication with vendors/ suppliers to consistently monitor vendor performance • Monitor and analyze trends in company spending and inventory control to make recommendations and identify areas for possible savings. • Remain current and knowledgeable in all F&B products to ensure the best purchases • Analyze trends and market conditions for present and future pricing, availability, lead-time, and capacity of goods and services • Interview, identify and qualify potential vendors or suppliers to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services • Define purchasing recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders • Handle and manage full spectrum of procurement functions for local operation and liaise with the Franchisor. • Develop, communicate, and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals. • Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Check site activities are properly executed according to the approved method of statements and drawings. Conduct daily site walks and inspections to monitor the quality of workmanship in daily site activities to minimize the risk of quality. Conduct site inspection with site engineers,sub contractors when they are doing M&E 1st fix , 2nd fix and 3rd fix installation. Coordinate with site engineers, subcontractors to ensure that all ongoing works are in line with require quality standard. Conduct internal inspections to make sure that site activities are well finished with good quality prior to joint inspection which will be conducted by TC and CMC. Inform and report to seniors and management immediately if any non-compliance or discrepancy is found on site. Responsible for the health and safety is adhered at the work place. Prepare daily activities, quality inspection reports, and submit to senior engineers and QA/QC Manager for reviewing and to take actions if required. Responsible to prepare MRR, DN for all delivered materials which will be used in final products. Check all materials delivered to site are in accordance with approved specifications and requirements. Prepare Material Receiving Record (MRR), Delivery Notes (DN) for delivered materials. If any non-conformance or discrepancy is found out, report immediately to senior QA/QC Engineers and QA/QC Managers. Check delivered materials are properly stored at the designated areas. Responsible for monitoring of M&E testing & commissioning of all the systems.
- To serve visitors/customers by appropriate greeting, welcoming, directing and providing required information - Greeting customer warmly and politely - Answer the phone in a timely manner and take messages or transfer call to related person - To prepare the daily report and report to Supervisor - Take customer information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers - Perform any other tasks as assigned by Management.
Provide potential tenants with a tour of property highlighting the valuable features of the building. Conduct market survey to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy and rent. Negotiate leasing terms and all transactions. Finalization of lease documents such as quotation, offer letter and lease agreement, handover and inspection related paperwork. To check and report to management about monthly report of tenant lists, new lease, lease renewal, lease expiry and termination list. Maintain contact with tenants during their tenancy period to oversee their welfare and help resolve property issues together with Centre Manager. Assist the Leasing Department with other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
Maintain and fixing the office material and vehicle. Travel Arrangements, such as hotel & hostel booking and car Tickets. Provide general support to all department, such as meter bill, car arrangement and so on. Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place; such as staff appreciation events, pray ceremony. Assist with the day-to-day operation and administration of the team. General support internal and external to arrange meeting and training To purchase ordered items for all required department to be used convenience. To inquiry price, specification and quality for fixed assets items to know comparison and prepare monthly expenses To keep the documents for all transition and report to Senior. To perform other activities as directed by management.
- Handle in recruitment and placement functions : job posting, prescreening, candidates communication, schedule interview and onboarding process - Responsible for employment contracting process for both permanent and contract type employees - Communication with agencies for all required position and CV Screening - Arrangement the whole recruitment process such as interviewing, appointing, document preparing and orientation etc., - Assist in training and development for preparing training, documentation record, training room set up and enquiring training related information. - Assist in the completion of the training need analysis and annual training calendar. - Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Assist and coordinates the day to day activities of teams that ensure optimal functioning and maintenance of the building. - Assist and running daily operation of the building smoothly. - Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. - Assist in taking charge of ISO documents and M&E checklist. - Assist in handling all emergency situations when required. - Act as safety team member during any emergency situation including activating the emergency system. - Inform Reporting Manager of daily needs, problems and client feedback - Assist in maintaining facilities of building on a continual basis throughout shift - Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes. - Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the management when required.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs of the organization and individuals • Design and expand strategic training and programs to achieve business objectives • Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training programs • Remain current of training trends, developments and best practices • Maintain library of training resources and aids • Conduct the Operational Excellence Review (OER) audit to ensure compliance on service standards, outlet cleanliness, in-store display • Generate report to identify gaps and advise key stakeholders • Coordinate, plan and conduct service training for New Product Launch • Act as Liaison with internal and external key stakeholders on training matters