- Fully responsible for General Affairs and overall Admin Management.- Manage and supervise the terminal Management, Fixed Assets control, Office Supply Management- Manage of terminal, contract, procurement, fixed asset and insurance- Car Arrangement (including Private+ Ferry), Vendor Management and terminal Management.- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.- Liaison with various government offices or staff for necessary permissions, tax, license etc.- Manage and control office data, records, documents and materials (including the Approval Form and vendor invoice).- Propose procedures, rule and regulations to improve internal control system.- Manage Office Furniture, Security Team, Cleaning and maintenance tasks, daily tasks like office supply.- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Age must be over 35 years.- Must have around 10 years working experience as Admin- Must have min. 3 years working experience as Admin Manager- Must have working experience in foreign company- Prefer to have working experience at port terminal operation or logistics is advantageous- Must have knowledge in general HR and labor law- Must be business level in the English language
Venue : ThilawaWorking Days : Mon ~ Fri, SatWorking Hours : 8:00 ~ 17:00 (Mon ~ Fri), 8:00 ~ 12:00 (Sat)
Transportation (Ferry) : Yes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide the following services.- Recruitment Agency Service- HR Consulting Service- HR Outsourcing Service- Training & Education Service