1. Quotation Preparation- As & When required2. Sales Contract Preparation- As & When required3. Sales Person Claim Process supporting4. Update Customer Data Base5. Payment follow up for sold out vehicle6. Prepare the requirement documents for Sale Contract and HP Contract7. Vehicle Delivery, RTA documents delivery and Warranty Booklet preparation8. Sales Customer Care to follow up for service and feedback.
• Any Bachelor degree• Graduated persons are welcome.• Must be an interested person in the product for doing quotation and sales person claim process.• Good command in English• Enthusiasm and passion for services• Able to work long terms with company, under pressure, independently positively and co-workers as team work.• Proactive and positive thinking
Transportation will be provided.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Summit SPA Motors Ltd is established in August, 2014 as Joint Venture Company of Sumitomo Corporation (SC) of Japan and Serge Pun & Associates Group of Companies (SPA) of Myanmar for leading HINO vehicles business in Myanmar. Sumitomo Corporation is founded in December,1919 in Japan and focus on the five business units, Metal Products Business, Transportation & Construction Systems, Environment & Infrastructure, Media, Network, Lifestyle related Goods and Service, Mineral Resource, Energy, Chemical & Electronic and regional organizations in Japan and abroad work closely together and leverage the Integrated Corporate Strength of the Group in a wide range of businesses performed in 66 countries globally. SPA Group of Myanmar is conglomerate business and was founded in 1991, when a group of like-minded colleagues joined to establish first business venture. SPA shared a clear vision of what wanted to achieve and had a bold plan of how to achieve it, and thus, Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Ltd was born. One year later, First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (FMI) was established, one of Myanmar’s earliest public companies, which has since become flagship brand. From these small beginnings, SPA Group has expanded over the years and, at the end of the second decade, company now operate a range of diverse businesses in seven key sectors – Financial Services, Real Estate, Services, Agriculture, Automobiles, Manufacturing & Trading and Retail.