• Handle complete financial reporting process for SMEs, from bookkeeping to generating month-end, year-end final financial statements including Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash flow statement, General Ledger and Sub-Ledgers• Deliver financial reports in timely manner• Assist in external audit and financial review reporting consolidation as required• Assist in tax compliance tasks as required• Communicate with clients effectively and professionally
• Professional Accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA) or University Degree specialized in Accounting/Finance• At least 2-3 year experience in financial reporting• Familiar with government taxation laws and regulations, local taxation policies• Have knowledge/experience of Accounting software, knowledge on MYOB or Xero is a plus• Have strong communication skills and Fluent in English• Able to work under pressure and tight reporting deadlines• Able to work independently• Have positive attitude and a good team player
• Health Insurance• Performance Bonus
• Fun working environment• Join experienced team
• Grow into a manager position leading a team of Junior Accountants
We are a Myanmar focused Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting boutique with offices in Yangon and Singapore. We aim to deliver global best practise solutions, customised for the Myanmar market.Our strength lies in our team of local and foreign professionals with a wide range of experience from some of the leading institutions worldwide. We have assisted multinationals and Myanmar corporates with substantial transactions as well as well as assisting Social Enterprises in donor funded programmes.