Chief Audit shall be a master planner who establish audit scope of works, functions, procedure and practices to overwhelm all company concerns.
Define auditing functions for the whole group with master schedule to carry out auditing process throughout whole Company.
Play key major role in leader of audit department and implement audit purposes successfully in compliance with audit policies and objectives.
Reporting process are in time and follow up action taken on individual facts finding (Half-margin).
Liaisons with all departments for audit engagement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Build up and monitoring audit scope and worksheet for the whole company in compliance with audit Policies Procedures and Practices
- Preparation audit schedule plan for whole year in line with audit policy which is guided by Audit Committee.
- Audit engagement with other business units in order to be perform auditing smoothly.
- Occasional visiting to sites and leading team members to when perform auditing.
- Reporting with audit opinion after discussion with participants
- Managing all audit work and reporting time line
- Leadership of audit team
-Participates in various committees / procedure development and operational improvements.
-Prepared and Present internal audit report (weekly, monthly, annually)
-Discuss of control risk and operation risk with Audit Committee.
-Report on internal control issue and the implementation of the internal audit plan to Audit Committee.
-Develop department annual work plan, financial budgets, operation budget and monitoring their implementation in line with business plan.
-Report of finding and if consequence of the Business Plan.
-Discuss of the finding with Audit Committee.
- Supporting progressive learning and improve career
- Ad-hoc and urgent duties will be assigned
Inside the Company
Soundness audit operation and engagement with all departments
Create well communications in all concerns
Internal training provided to team
Progressive learning in both internal and external exposures
Outside the Company
Smoothly liaison with all Business Units and departments
Liaison with external auditor and tax officers