Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Summary of job
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
· Managing Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
· Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
· Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
· Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
· Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
· Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
· Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
· Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
· Assist/support Managing Director, Executive Director in arranging funding partner and other events.
· Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
· Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.