Industry Leading Company
Min Education Level
- Responsible for quality checks for better production and high yield during processing
- Ensure the food products you consume are safe and up to the standards set by a company and government- Conduct assessment of company production processes to develop in-house quality policies, procedures and specifications- Specify quality requirements for raw materials obtained from vendors and suppliers- Develop, plan and implement quality systems to meet Food Safety standards- Continuously improve quality awareness and standards including sensory evaluation of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods
- Setup, maintain and operate lab to meet all requirements of testing of incoming, in-process and finished goods consistently
- Overall responsibility for managing the quality of rice milling operations
- Perform Quality incident investigation and corrective actions
- B.Sc (Chemistry) or related qualification: oil, food or chemical- More than 6 years of working experiences in related field, prefer Rice milling industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Can travel around Yangon-Thilawa-Kyaik Latt-Ton Tay- Language: Myanmar and English (Business Level)
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
Do you have experience in QC Rice mill?
In what kind of industries did you work as a QC?
Are you willing to travel?
Are you willing to relocate?
Can you communicate with English language as a Business Level?
More Similar Jobs
QA & QC Control Engineer
QC Manager (Rice Mill)
(Batch 2) QA/Tester
QA Lab Analyst
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer ( Thanlyin Tsp)
Quality Assurance Staff –Cullet Plant. (Thanlyin )
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Banking Quality Assurance Manager
Regulatory & QA Officer
Quality Assurance Tester , Onepay
Share with a Friend