iOS Developer (Senior)We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.Responsibilities• Full-stack iOS development including Swift, Foundation, UIKit, XCTest, Core Animation, Core Data, MapKit;• Deep understanding of both MVC or MVVM in Swift;• Experience of write tests for mobile apps;• Experience with TestFlight and Firebase Test Lab;• Experience with Firebase Crashlytics;• Familiar with communicating app with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect providers;• A strong understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs;• Experience building rich and complex iOS app that is engaging to the users;• Automation with VSTS and XCode to setup continuous integration process to build and package app whenever new codes are checked in.Some bonus points...• Published at least one existing iOS app (which is done using either Swift or Objective-C) to Apple App Store;• Broad understanding of tracking user behavior with Google Analytics SDK;• Passionate about technology, product and user experience;• Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems.
• Work experience with Android and/or corssplatform language.
• Strong knowledge of iOS application development, and how to deal with different screen sizes• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services• Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications• A knack for benchmarking and optimization• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Rewards for over performance
• Join an strong experienced team• International Standards• Make a difference
• Promotion opportunities• Management Potential• Learn new Skills on the job