ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING APPLICANTSWork in a highly international, and creative environment at SMA - the leading international makeup training in Asia.Your responsibilities are:- Create and manage students' payment plans and invoices- Receive payments, make receipts, deposit payments to bank account and update payment plans accordingly- Manage daily petty cash- Liaise with external accounting firm to ensure compliance with monthly and yearly deadlines for reporting, tax payments, etc.- Communication with international management in reasonably good English.- Pleasant personality to engage positively with colleagues and customersSupport the Academy Director with any kind of administrative and organisational tasks in relation to the daily management of the makeup academy.
- High level of attention to detail- Self driven and independent personality- Loyal and professional work ethics- Attentive, structured and very organised by nature- Flexible mindset- Easy going personalityREQUIRED EXPERIENCE:- Excel- Good understanding of Myanmar accounting terminology, rules, requirements and processes- English skills in writing and speaking- Good social skills
- Quarterly bonus- High level of flexibility
- Flexible work hours- Great possibilities for professional development- High personal responsibility- International organisation and colleagues
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Located in Thailand, India and Myanmar, SMA Makeup Academy is the leading international makeup academy and makeup services provider in Asia. In Yangon we offer professional international makeup training that cover all aspects from fundamental techniques to advanced disciplines like special effects makeup, avant-garde fantasy makeup. We also provide makeup services for private persons, events and shows.