E-Commerce Merchandising Supervisor will be responsible for managing categories and will own the complete life cycle of the product (selection to driving sales). The team member will be responsible for owning the yearly performance of the category. • Managing a set of categories and maintaining quality data sets. • Driving sales for the category by working with suppliers to create campaigns and promotions. • Demonstrates people skills and working with different teams. • Working with social media team to communicate merchandising plans. • Create and execute monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly merchandising plans for the categories. • Achieving category development goals, monthly sales and yearly goals and KPIs. • Work with inventory planning and logistics teams to ensure product availability in Warehouse/stores for new launch, regular and promotion items. • Collaborate with E-commerce Operations team on a daily basis to ensure a seamless customer experience.• Identify new areas for products and brands to use omnichannel touch points to reach to the consumer. • Be a dedicated point of contact for the assigned categories.
• Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.• Strong attention to detail.• Ability to lead and work with fellow team members.• Ability to speak in English and Myanmar. • Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results with multiple deadlines. • Merchandising, Sales and Category Development background is a plus. • Ability to use different systems, gather all raw data and create monthly reports. • Effective communication skills with both internal and external parties. • Strong Microsoft office skills – especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. • Familiar with using tools and technology – this role involves using different software and tools. • Minimum 2 years of work experience is preferred.
Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.