• Coordinate trainings for fire and safety, first aid trainings, risk management courses both internally and in the field.• Acts as a co-ordinate between our operations and us (management).• Ensure proper communication from the field operations and Managers about proper waste management.• Carry out risk assessments for different activities.• Compiling all EHS data for weekly or monthly reporting to management.• Attend meetings with the client to ensure that all needs are fulfilled per contract.• Make sure that sub-contractors are levied according to the quality of standards required for quality management systems.• Ensuring that all sites are in good condition with co-ordination to the fleet manager.• No operation should be operate without first Aid kits and ensuring safety belts/shoes and hamlet in good condition.• Making sure that all teams to the field are well equipped with PPEs and in use.• Following the environmental policies
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Environmental Health and management.• 3 to 5years in a related field.• Computer knowledge, Microsoft and excel experience• Certificate in risk management, First Aid, Quality management systems
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Advantis Kusuhara Sedate Myanmar is a leading provider of comprehensive end to end logistics solutions.We are a member of Hayley's PLC, one of Sri Lanka's top companies. In Myanmar we operate in the full spectrum of logistics activities, hence offering logistics jobs of multiple kinds. From road, rail & air to warehousing services, as well as distribution services. We are very proud to be able to bring our 50 year experience to Myanmar and we are looking to hire bright and ambitious minds to help us on our quest of rapidly becoming the leading integrated logistics solutions provider in Myanmar.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.