• Responsible for managing the financial/regulatory/performance reporting, tax managementand financial management function of the Bank.• Ensure robust Bank financial and regulatory reporting function to meet stewardshiprequirements to various stake holders and to provide quality financial information forManagement to facilitate/support informed decision-making.• Continuously manage and plan resources to ensure that Finance can effectively supportManagement to optimism the financial resources and earnings of the Bank’s assets as well asevolving to an enhanced “business partnering role”• Keeping abreast with developments in best practices, regulations, economic climate,accounting standards in industry and businesses, both local and international.• Cooperation from various sectors on quality and timely submission of reports required.• Acquiring information from various sector for submission of reports.• Effective collaboration with all key stake holders in line with the greater emphasis of “Financerelated” roles to be more “business partners”• Building a highly competent workforce to not only deliver the Finance Sector’s key roles andfuture deliverables, but with succession planning in mind• Collaborating effectively with all stakeholders in the reporting chain.• Facilitate development of Finance function and to align with the Group policies.• Ensure financial and regulatory reporting compliance of the Bank.• Perform necessary analysis in supporting Management in others financial/performance relatedactivities.• Ensure that the Bank’s tax management are optimized and to manage ongoing taxexposure/risks in a timely and efficient manner.• Ensure tax compliance for the Bank.• Provide tax advisory (in consultation with our tax advisers) to business units to minimize taxexposure, and to ensure tax compliance.• Liaison with Group Tax on cross border tax issues.• Oversee the cost management function.• Conduct cost analysis against budget. • To identify trends and develop cost managementinitiatives. Procurement initiative as one initiative that will allow us to effectively managecosts.• Reviewing and ensuring cost reports are within variances from Budget, Business Plans andtrends.• Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Must have 6 years experience in Finance (Not Accounting)• Must have 3 years experience as Finance Manager.• Must be Business level in English.• Prefer to have Certified Public Accountant (CPA), (ACCA).
Working Venue : DowntownWorking Days : Monday to FridayWorking hours : 8:30~17:30
Bonus : Depend on the performance.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.