• Responsibility that selected the road of raw materials from the source of relevant project area. • Road embankment layer (layer by layer) tested by DCP Method (or) Core Cutter Method checking report that it is passing or not passing.• Road sub-grade layer test by Core Cutter Method and checking report that it is passing or not passing. (Compare Checking with Lab Test Result) • Road sub-base layer test by Plate Bearing Equipment and checking report that it is passing or not passing.• Road base layer test by Plate Bearing Equipment and checking report that it is passing or not passing.• Making sample concreter block by machine for lab testing as is require.• Responsibility that road surface course test grain size distribution, bitumen spray rate controlling and adjusted by design and lab test results of road.• Responsibility for preparing the daily and monthly test result report and reporting to FCGC relevant Engineers and Quality Assurance team from Ministry of Construction. • Maintain the test result documentation and other relevant document by correspond.• Co-operation work with site engineer and concern technical team. • Develop a forms and format as is require.• Giving the technical advice to local team.
• Preferable in Bachelor’s degree of Engineering BE(Civil) and Any graduate also welcome • At least (10) years of experiences in infrastructure projects and roads/bridges construction of quality control with strong commitment.• Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients. • Coaching and Leadership Skills.• Negotiation skills with clients. (Etc. Contractor , Technician) • Must to have the knowledge of the design and road structure plan, manage the local team, equipment and testing materials, able to anticipate and resolve the technical issues. • Able to plan for the analysis and preventive action of operation risk management. • Experience with infrastructure Projects and roads and bridges construction.
Meal Hostel Incentive + Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques