• Leader Quantity Surveyors in the tender and post contract functions. • Responsibilities for all cost estimating, cost planning, cost studies, cost monitoring and controlling, measurement.• Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion. • Risk management and calculation.• Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures.• Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum.• Commercial management and contract administration. • Preparing bill of quantities (BOQ) and tender document, drafting contract conditions.• Effectively contracts negotiation. • Assessment of contractor’s claims and advice on contractual disputes.• Effectively manage internal budget control, advice on cost limits and budgets.• Undertaking cost analysis for construction works.• Study on procurement strategy with purchasing manager and advising on favorable strategy to reduce cost.
Bachelor’s degree required ME Civil /BE Engineering Civil and advance diploma in quantity surveying At least (8) to (15) years of experiences in Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction
Travel AllowanceOfficial Transportation
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:• PowerIGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.• EnergyIGE has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.• Infra - Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works; and construction services that are aligned to international standards. • Ready-Mixed Concrete PlantIGE’s Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) Company Limited. supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the Nation’s Development.• Real EstateOur real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones. • HospitalityIGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon.• TelecommunicationsIGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.