• To ensure proper accounting treatments in full set of Financial Statements in line with both Kirin Holding Group Accounting Policies and Local Accounting Regulations in Myanmar.• To take charge of Cost of Goods Sold, Computing & Analyzing Periodical Cost & Margin information ensuring timely and proper closing to meet monthly and yearly management reporting requirements• To co-ordinate with Production, Procurement, Raw & Packaging Materials to build up an Effective Supply Chain Management in order to maximize customer value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.• To assist Cost & Management Accounting Manager in Ad Hoc reports for management review.• Need details understanding of Brewing Process and the operations of R&PM/Warehouse and Brewing and Packaging.• Need analytical skill for Cost & Variance Analysis.
• University graduate in Finance & Accounting, ACCA or CPA.• At least 5 or more years’ experience in Accounting Professional, preferably one gained from FMCG industry.• Good communication skills in English and able to work with MS office and IT tools and accounting software.• Good understanding of Cost & Management Accounting and Inventory Control.• Able to work in extended hours as required.• Positive working attitude and keen to work to meet deadline.
* Reward for over performance* Meal allowance* Ferry provide
* Fun working environment* Int'l standard* Making differences
* Learn new skills on the job* Training provide* Promotion opportunity
Myanmar Brewery Limited (MBL) is a top company in Myanmar with market-leading beer brands like Myanmar Beer, Double Strong Beer, Black Shield Stout, and Andaman Gold Beer. MBL is seeking new staff who are looking to join a dynamic company with excellent growth prospects. MBL offers the right candidates with real opportunities to realize their full potential. We are looking for qualified and talented applicants to fill the vacancy mentioned below. If you are a self-motivated i