We are looking for an experienced building management engineer to work in Japan (No service charges)
- Facility management in the management building
- Responding to requests from tenants (Fluorescent lamp installation and guidance)
- Compatible with installation machine manufacturers.- Construction, etc.
- At least Degree Holder, preferably construction and electrical, mechanical major.
- Must have JLPT N-3 above.- Who can work anywhere in Japan.- Be punctual.- Strong in teamwork and communication.- Possess analytical and troubleshooting skill.- Able to work under minimal supervision and tight timeline.- Written and spoken English and Japanese skills.
- Attractive Salary (200,000￥～240,000￥)
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
・Human Resource Consulting ↪ Recruitment consulting adviser who wants to work in japan and local japan companies ↪Providing High Valued Overseas Human resources and Matching to the requirements of the enterprises (Partner companies). ↪ Recruitment Support（Employment Event, Interview Matching）・Technical and Japanese Language Training Consulting ↪ Supporting Japanese Language Education ↪ Supporting Technical Education ↪Supporting Business Japanese Language , Technical terms and Business Manners.