Building Maintenance Engineer (In Japan)
Min Education Level
We are looking for an experienced building management engineer to work in Japan (No service charges)
- Facility management in the management building
- Responding to requests from tenants (Fluorescent lamp installation and guidance)
- Compatible with installation machine manufacturers.- Construction, etc.
- At least Degree Holder, preferably construction and electrical, mechanical major.
- Must have JLPT N-3 above.- Who can work anywhere in Japan.- Be punctual.- Strong in teamwork and communication.- Possess analytical and troubleshooting skill.- Able to work under minimal supervision and tight timeline.- Written and spoken English and Japanese skills.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
Have you already passed JLPT N3 examination?
Do you have a Bachelor Degree from Technological University?
Do you have at least 2 years experiences in related fields?
More Similar Jobs
Maintenance Engineer (Automotive)
Building Design Engineer Cum Site Engineer
Maintenance And Engineering Manager
Sr. Planning Engineer
MEP Site Coordinator (Mechanical/Electrical)
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Share with a Friend