1. Communicate with related suppliers according to the responsibilities assigned by the head of the department.
2. To make a database of PO Files approved by the head of department.
3. Check the stock balance daily and check the required items against the on way and back-order balance and report to the head of department.
4. (Loading list) given by the head of department to complete the database on way and current stock.
5. When receiving a sales order for shipments that already have a parking list, to check whether the sales order price matches the approve price.
6. Check shipping documents and make shipment track and trace.
7. To prepare the necessary documents for custom clearance.
8. Check the files that have been cleared by Custom and submit a report to the head of department.
9. To make a database of release orders of files that have already been custom cleared.
10. To make a report about the arrival of cargo.
11. To develop a database about the Claim Form.
12. To carry out the duties assigned by the HOD due to business needs in a timely manner.
13. Stay up-to-date on changes in import regulations and procedures.