• Reviews, Drafts, and Negotiates important agreements including consulting agreements & SLA’s, licenses, NDA, loans, terms & conditions, as against Myanmar law and company policy• Follows up on compliance with new and existing agreements• Work is primarily in English, with occasional checking for agreement with versions in Myanmar Language
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Law and Law Firm experience is preferred.• 3 Years & + working experience in legal reviews, especially in contracts• Must be well skilled at legal analysis, and drafting legal briefs
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.