- P&L and operational responsibility for the Myanmar office - Recruitment and leadership of a team, with a growth mandate to scale up the business to circa 20 people in the next 3 years- Drive commercial performance and growth in revenue, profit and market share for the country operation- Provide technical guidance and problem solving for junior members of staff in areas of accounting, payroll, company secretarial and licensing- Communicate in an effective, professional and courteous manner with clients, colleagues, attorneys, accountants and other professionals who refer business to Acclime- Reviewing and approving financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy- Operational responsibility for the collection of accounts receivables- Maximize client retention- Trouble-shooter, identifying and rectifying problems at an early stage
- Solid technical expertise with focus on accounting (preferably) or legal services- Need to have around 5 years & above experience in General Manager (Accounting based) field- A proven track record of success leading a team in professional delivering consistent results in terms of revenue, profit, and best practice- Fluency in English - Experience working in a fast paced environment meeting the needs and expectations of demanding clients (mostly foreign)
- Annual Performance based bonus program- Healthcare and insurance benefits.
- Group's Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).- Joined an Experienced Team
- Training and Professional Development Initiatives- Learn new Skills on the Job
Acclime is a regional corporate services company based in Asia with offices in HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Our goal is to assist corporate and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in Asia and beyond. The successful applicant will be responsible for building a team of accountants and legally qualified people (trained in law and/or company secretarial / corporate governance) to serve clients and develop new business opportunities in the market.