• Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures• Ensure all statutory requirements of the organization are met • Supervise and manage financial department staffs, including accountants and junior accountants• Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities• Report to the Group CFO / Financial Controller with timely and accurate financial information• Assist the Group CFO / Financial Controller in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
• Bachelor degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field• CPA or ACCA is highly desirable • 5 or more years of experience in Finance specific roles required, incl. areas such as project management, financial modeling and reporting, forecasting, budgeting, P&L management (international experience is a plus)• Ability to apply knowledge of MFRS and basic knowledge of IFRS• MS Office Suite, Visio, MS Project, Gantt Charts or other project management tools • Strong understanding of financial and accounting systems • Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) best practices and PMO (Project Management Office) best practices• Required strong financial analysis and presentation skills, problem solving skills, good communication and interpersonal skills• Possessed the exposure to IFRS conversion would be a distinct advantage• Preferred good English & Myanmar Language skills for effective business communications
Rewards for over performance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.