• Responsible to put finished products in storage in proper and safe manner at designated areas.• Responsible to report to assigned storekeepers on the quantity and locations of stored products each end of shift.• Needs to work on the assigned shifts (3 shifts) daily in 4 crews.• Responsible to load or issue finished goods onto trucks for correct quantity, and safely within the targeted time.• Always follows existing procedures on FIFO and safety.• Must take care for “hand-over” of work to the next shift assigned forklift-operations.
• Must have valid driving license and have 2 years experience in related field.• Having traffic rules knowledge especially signs and mechanical know-how.• Having good eye-sight, healthy and decisive.• Able to work in shift duty, public holidays, weekends and extended hours as required.
* Meal & Transportation arrangement* Overtime payment* Bonus* Group Insurance (private)
* Fun Working Experience* Int'l Standard
* Learn new skill on the job* Training provide* Promotion opportunities
Myanmar Brewery Limited (MBL) is a top company in Myanmar with market-leading beer brands like Myanmar Beer, Double Strong Beer, Black Shield Stout, and Andaman Gold Beer. MBL is seeking new staff who are looking to join a dynamic company with excellent growth prospects. MBL offers the right candidates with real opportunities to realize their full potential. We are looking for qualified and talented applicants to fill the vacancy mentioned below. If you are a self-motivated i