• Predictive Maintenance: Review, plan, supervise or lead, to execute Work Order (request for services) in order to address the identified and or possible futuristic mechanical problems requested in order to ensure smooth running of mechanical equipment involved in cement production, packing and loading. • Preventive Maintenance: Review, plan, supervise or lead to resolve the predicted future / current mechanical faults of equipment identified by Production team to avoid the possible futuristic and / or current problems. • Trouble Shooting: Review, plan, supervise or lead to resolve the mechanical problems on the spot, identified by inspection teams. • Breakdown Maintenance: Provide maintenance services on top priority basis to address the problems that stop the plant in order to reinstate the production, packing and loading of cement. • Plan the activities of inspection teams on regular basis in order to identify the possible malfunctioning of mechanical equipment to ensure the smooth production of cement production, packing & loading. • Ensure that all tools and plant machinery is in ready condition and good health to deal with any mechanical faults. • Recommend the modification in plant in order to increase the efficiency of production and less power consumption. • Coordinate and assist Methods to ensure the availability of spare parts in order to ensure correct spare parts have been acquired. • Perform root cause analysis with all team members of problems that happens time and again and suggesting solution to avoid it in future.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering • At Least 10 years experience in cement or heavy industry manufacturing, • Experience in leading people • Strong interpersonal skills, the manager must be able to speak and carry out routine dialogues with employees, and other related in-house stakeholders. • A hands-on manager to lead people and lead by example, the manager will be required to quickly command respect and loyalty even when making difficult decisions.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.