* Report to Executive Assistant of Chairman Office, to provide secretarial supportincluding organizing and preparing meeting agenda, taking minutes, handlingcorrespondences, drafting emails and maintaining the filing system.* Organize and manage Chairman’s calendar and appointments. Arrange and coordinateinternal and external business meetings and social events.* Assist in Chairman’s corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks andprojects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoringprojects, research and analysis.* Accompany Chairman and family local and overseas functions and trips.*Assist Executive Assistant in all ad-hoc assignments.* Be prepared for field work, overtime and flexible working hours may be required.
* Bachelor (or) Degree holder * Age between 25 and 35*Experience in Personal Assistant to Chairman at Construction Field is preferred.* Excellent command of spoken and written in English* Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), * Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.* Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.* Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handlemultiple tasks.*Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
* Yearly Bonus * Pooling* Yearly Increment
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
* Learning news skills and experiences on the job.* Training and Development programs.* Yearly Promotion Opportunity.