• Required to maintain a Working Knowledge of the technical skills required to Operate, Maintain, Improve and Repair (OMIR) equipment. This will assist their responsibilities as facilitators and coaches, and when setting targets across the Sourcing Unit• Understand the principles of mechanism and motion and be able to conduct changeovers, basic repairs and adjustments (eg Cams, slides, bearings, belts and pulleys). Utilise appropriate lubrication regimes.• Understanding of principles and application of pneumatics in the sourcing unit; able to conduct fault finding and basic repair.• Conduct basic electrical tasks within the Sourcing Unit (eg Lock Out/Tag Out, Isolation Procedures, Fault Location on a Common Control System and Testing and Verification of Common Proximity Sensors.• Ensure that all aspects of Quality within the Sourcing Unit are in accordance with agreed Quality procedures to protect and promote the brand and product• Able to administer the Sourcing Unit in a timely and accurate manner regarding shift rosters, pay, performance, training and safety whilst liaising with Line Leaders and Sourcing Unit leads to ensure policy compliance. Additionally provide support and advice to Line Leaders on issues of discipline and conflict resolution.• Support the setting of Sourcing Unit production plan targets and review performance in order to drive functional goals across the Sourcing Unit. •
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering• 2 – 3 years related experienced in Production • Experience of manufacturing in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company.• Good command in English.• Be able to use Microsoft office especially in Excel and Word
Medical BenefitsCompetitive Salary Package
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Unilever Myanmar Group of Companies (UEMCL, UMM, UMS) has been providing billions of people all over the world with home care, personal care, and food products. There are over 400 brands under Unilever and most of them are prominent household names. As a matter of fact, there is at least one Unilever product in seven out of ten households. The company believes in a sustainable business plan. This means that, while Unilever wants to grow, they recognize that development should not come at the expense of people or the environment. This is why the company came up with USLP or Unilever Sustainable Living Plan – a plan that the company considers essential in their business model. Unilever wants to lead a brighter future in Myanmar. In 2017, we embarked on a joint venture forming Unilever EAC Company Limited (UEMCL) which makes us the biggest Home and Personal Care company in the country. We offer Myanmar consumers a wide range of leading brands in three categories; Home Care, Personal Care and Foods Products. Our brands include Family Care, Lifebuoy, Elan, Win, Pond’s, Sunsilk, Miss, O2, Dove, 3D, Signal, Clear, Lux, Close-Up, Fair & Lovely, Knorr and Unilever Food Solutions. In everything we do, we strive to “lead for a brighter future for the people of Myanmar. “ We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Rest assured that the company will provide you with development opportunities, benefits, and an organizational culture that embraces diversity. Further your career with the aid of Unilever! Check the numerous job opportunities that the company offers.