(1) Establish and maintain the inventory management system(2) Ensure to be zero error between monthly inventory report and ground condition(3) Ensure that inventory data base system is accordance with materials movement system(4) Check and maintain the materials which having shelf life properly and ensure not to be expired(5) Will have frequent contact with Department Managers, other store Managers, and other divisional and corporate internal customers(6) Execute opening and closing store procedure including paperwork to company standards(7) Manage training, communication and continued awareness of all policy and procedures to ensure compliance and acceptable store operational audit results.(8) Receives all incoming materials and reconciles with delivery notes, packing lists and send visual check photo to procurement team if any suspect damage(9) Issues materials reconciles with store request form to be ensure to comply with the inventory data base system
(1) Minimum 2 years experience Inventory field(2) Maintain inventory management system(3) Income and outgoing material, delivery note, pack-list need to check and maintenance the inventory management system.
SSB/InsuranceIncrement / Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.