Showroom Sales Supervisor
Min Education Level
- Monitor and analyze the showroom performance of daily sales and inquires
- Manage showroom environment & customer satisfaction
- Communicate between sales team and others team members
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Stock management as control stock to match with the record and actual stock.
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Solve and handle the complaint from customers.
- Maintain relationship with regular and existing customers
- Age between (25~ 30)
- Any Gradualate, preferred Bachelor or Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management
- At least 3 years experience as showroom field.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with customer, colleagues, and management.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, (such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good Communication skill, Customer Service skill & Problem-solving skill.
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Sale & Marketing Supervisor
Retail Sales Supervisor
Sales Supervisor/ Sale Manager
Showroom Sales Consultant
Area Sales Supervisors
Sales Supervisor (Mingalar Taungnyunt)
Sales Supervisor ( Mobile )
Sales Assistant Supervisor
Share with a Friend