Perform on-screen checks on raw materials and provide censorship remark
before proceeding for localization.
Edit and correct subtitle translations from Providers, make a list of QC remarks
and deliver completed subtitle files & QC remarks to Localization Manager.
Perform any source translations and/or corrective edits of subtitle files as
assigned by Localization Manager.
Perform on-screen checks on final materials before RTB process.
1. Edit and correct subtitles from Providers and make a list of the QC remark.
2. Translate movie and episode synopsis.
3. Screen & make censor remark according to the censorship rules.
4. Review and provide constructive feedback to providers on quality of files submitted by them.
5. Ensure that all subtitles are properly translated (this includes online research) and adheres to established style guidelines.
6. Convert and check source subtitle files that are not in the native .srt format.
7. Perform on-screen checks on raw material as assigned by the coordinator.
8. Update inventories data before and after screening.