• Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team• Work in DevOps mode. You will be responsible from development to delivery to operations• Continuously build, automate test and continuously deliver new software• Perform code reviews and look for improvements in our development processes• Involve in unit testing, UI testing and snapshot testing• Provide production support• Integrate, communicate and work with API services and teams
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields• 4 years of relevant experience, with minimum 2+ years of professional experience as an Android App developer (Java, Android Studio)• Experience in unit testing and UI testing• data driven working experience using different analytics solutions (i.e. Google Analytics)• solid working experience in integration with RESTful backend• Experience in JSON, XML, REST, design patterns, and databases• Highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for making high quality software• Strong communication skills, strong sense of ownership and drive• Willing to stand firm on his/her own ideas but also at the same time flexible enough to listen to and accept others’ ideas
Join a winning team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.