- Creating buildings, designing interiors, facades, and exteriors (layouts, elevations, details,…), using hand-sketch and CAD applications.- Work with a multi-skilled team (interior design, Civil engineering, Landscape architect, Drafting).- Follow-up projects with all the team and also exterior companies (Quotation service, Contractors, M&E,…)- Participate in meetings with clients, contractors and attend some site visits.-Work with having in mind local regulations, environmental impact, budget costs.
- 4/5 years of experience in related fields- Excellent communication English skills: Visual (design and drafting) + written and oral skills- Ability to work on a project that needs to have an eye from very large-scale context until small scale details.- Ability to find a concept and to develop it into a project- Ability to appropriate all contextual components of a project (social, environmental, economic,…) to provide the most accurate solutions for every project- Need excellent creativity and imagination skills- Excellent ability to express a project, using all types of visual support: sketching, 3D and 2D Drawing. Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign. Revit would be appreciated.- Excellent level of understanding of technical & structural issues--------------------------Salary/advantages and conditions to be determined according to profile and experience
* Yearly Bonus,* Weekends Off
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.