* Prepare quotation , price inquire (local)* Preparing report ( Daily, weekly), Sales forecast prepare* Scan document and print files, when needed* Keep information confidential* Respond to queries for information and access relevant files* Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representative monitor the team's progress* Reporting monthly sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information* Calculate quotations to help the sales engineer for the respective projects* Update price list* Keep track on the daily schedules of all the appointments* Help sales administrator in preparing documents, quotations and filling of the documents* Ordering office supplies as needed including maintaining basic sales team's needs
* Any Graduated* Experience with MS office, Excel, Internet and Email.* Familiarity with administrative duties* Typing speed and accuracy* Must have reporting skills to team* Good communication skills and interpersonal skills* Must have 2 years working experience in related field* To have Teamwork spirit
* Monthly Coffee* Bus Fare* Uniform And Ferry Provide
* Fun Working Environment* Make a different
* Training provide* Learn new skills on the job* Promotion opportunity
WE MAKE BUILDING SMARTMastech is involve in new and advance technologies, including IT Infrastructure (advance network and servers, IT Security, Could Computing, Internet of Things (IoT)), IT Solutions, Building Management and Security System, and Power Solutions. Our solutions partners include key players in the specific field of technologies.