The role is responsible for overall contact center including day to day operation, delivery of training and quality assurance. The role holder will assist in establishing contact center objectives, provide team members with opportunities to expand knowledge in an effort to deliver superior customer experience.• Develops KPIs for day-to-day activities of contact center and ensures that agreed KPIs are met and SLA’s are adhered to.• Provide guidance to Customer Service Agents to resolve customer’s complaint through identification of problems, suggesting best solution and following up to ensure resolution • Conducts training to Customer Service Agents for up-to-date knowledge in product and service; contact center operations; and high level customer experience. • Maintains quality assurance, risk and compliance of contact center for assigned product that includes but not limited to calls, FB page and email.• Conducts effective resource planning to maximize productivity of resources.• Coordinates the team duty roster and monitoring attendance.• Keep abreast with up-to-date knowledge of emerging trend in contact center operations management.• Actively monitors and maintains high level of customer satisfaction through continuous reinforcement and improvement of service standards. • Prepare report periodically by collecting and analyzing customer information
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.• At least 3 year(s) of working experience and managing team in the related field is required for this position. • Experience working in Customer Service Center of banking / financial services would be an added advantage.• Proven experience in customer service• Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.• Proficient in MS Office and contact center equipment / software.• Self-motivated, patient and positive• Possess strong problem solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.