• Manage the recruitment and selection process for both staff and agents• Contract preparation• Performance Management and staff relation• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs• Rewards and compensation• Maintain pay plan and benefits program (employees tax return and other functions within the purview of Human Resource management)• Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes and to support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital• Assist Chief Operating Officer in develop and monitor overall HR systems,tactics and procedures across the organization• Assist Chief Operating Officer in ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management• Nurture a positive working environment
• Degree with certified knowledge in relevant field• 3 years plus Experience in HR Management • Energetic and able to blend in with all level of staff• Communication, good oral & written; in Burmese & fluent in English• Weekends maybe required in case of events
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.